Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy Time~ @@

Recently I am busy v my assignmentssss and testssss....so din hv time to updated my blog... they go the "place" discuss ass again >< can?? is CANNOT lo ==!!!
I really dislike last minutes work...but....haizzz.... I cant go sleep well if the work haven't done....
Peoples like to blame lai blame ki if the work not done well isnt...will only start feel scare if the work cant finish ><

Yesterday our mgt having a presentation...it only need a member of the group to do presentation...and Chun Sean said he will represent our group...I felt glad and disembarrass when he told me that :)
During the presentation, he can talk smooth and well....after he finish present, lecturer keep compliment he is EXCELLENT~!! good job =D **clap clap **
really thanksss to him for everything.....it is a big big differents v the others......................... =(

1 comment:

  1. Jia you Jia you =D
    Cool down~~~
    Wow...Chun sean so keng...Haha... =)

    ReplyDelete