Saturday, October 16, 2010

Model of the day~! =D

BEFORE (hairstyle exam)


AFTER (hairstyle exam)
Exam theme: Angel Look~ =D
(for me, my face...doens't look like ANGEL also...@.@, but sis chenly did a good job~~!! =))


Be sis chenly’s model of her final exam of hairstyle…my first time again…hehe :)

She felt very nervous on tat day, but I felt fun and enjoy..nice experience for me =D

Although is just a hairstyle exam, but her teacher wants them make-up for their own model first before start do hair…so both of us start our make up at home~!




~ after finish exam, we went to sis's home take some photos...hahaha xD



all photos credit by sis Chenly :)











groups photo~ with students, models and the only guy- teacher =)


sis Chenly & me~♥
Congratzzzz to sis Chenly~~!! graduate yr courses adi =))
































No comments:

Post a Comment